Mr Graham Offer
• BSc (Hons)
• FRCS (Eng)
• GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
• CCST Plastic Surgery
• Certificate of Australian Plastic Surgery Training (RACS)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
Clinical Teacher in Plastic Surgery at the University of Leicester
Visiting Consultant in Plastic Surgery to the Gibraltar Health Authority
1. British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
2. British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
3. Royal College of Surgeons of England
4. Advisory Board for the Natrelle website
5. British Burns Association
Year of First Qualification: 1993
Research interests include: Breast augmentation; breast uplift, evidence based plastic surgery.
Mr Offer runs a comprehensive professional and personal plastic and cosmetic surgery service in and around Leicester. He undertakes facial reconstruction, all types of breast surgery including gynaecomastia, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, ear pinning, face lift, MACS lift, body contouring, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body lifts, arm and thigh lifts and hand surgery.
Mr Offer has a specialist interest in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery especially breast enlargement, uplift, reduction and complex revision surgery. He also has an interest in Rhinoplasty and nose reconstruction.
Mr Offer is actively involved in plastic surgery research in both cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. He lectures and publishes in peer reviewed journals in the UK and overseas.
Mr Offer was awarded the Kay-Kilner Prize by the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPS) for his work on evidence based plastic surgery.