Mr Ian Whitworth
BSc MS FRCS(Plast) EBOPRAS
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon
- BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
- BAPRAS(British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons)
- EBOPRAS(European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery)
In his private practice he undertakes a full range of cosmetic surgery and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Having obtained Fellowships and undertaken courses in the United States and Europe he uses the most innovative and modern cosmetic surgical techniques. He is a Member of BAAPS, BAPRAS and EBOPRAS.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Mastopexy (uplift)
- Breast reconstruction
- Thigh lift
- Buttock Lift
- Upper arm reduction
- Post- bariatric/weight loss surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Eyelid reduction
- Lipofilling (fat transfer)
Medical & Surgical Training
Mr. Ian Whitworth undertook his graduate medical training at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London and having undertaken his general surgical exams at St. Mary’s Hospital, London, he undertook his postgraduate training is plastic surgery in London, East Grinstead and Salisbury. He has undertaken travelling Fellowships in Taiwan, the Mayo Clinic, USA and Sweden and research into wound healing and nerve regeneration. He obtained a Master of Surgery Degree in 1996 and was appointed Consultant to the Wessex Regional Plastic Surgery Unit in Salisbury District Hospital in 2000. In the NHS he specialises in breast and chest wall reconstruction.
Membership of Professional Associations
- British Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
- Medical Protection Society.
- British Medical Association.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons