Mr Asit Khandwala
Mr Khandwala has been in the field since 1989, and is a fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery. His belief is “giving the best to his patients before, during and after surgery”. He enjoys his work and relationships with his patients. Optimal results are obtained only when there is a good rapport between the surgeon and patient.
He works in the NHS as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in East Grinstead and is an Honorary Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford and Horsham Hospital.
Mr Khandwala studied medicine at The Grant Medical College in Bombay after which he undertook a surgical residency for three years. He gained an MS in General Surgery, started training in plastic surgery in 1989 at the King Edward Memorial Hospital in Bombay he was awarded an MCh in Plastic Surgery.
He came to England (1993) and undertook further training in Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Queen Mary’s Hospital, Roehampton, Charing Cross Hospital, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery in Billericay and Chelmsford. He proceeded to take on a Hand Fellowship at St James’s University Hospital in Leeds. Following this fellowship he moved to Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield. His appointment as a Consultant in Plastic Surgery at The Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead took place in 2004.
Mr Khandwala enjoys performing all surgery. His weakness is chatting to his patients. His love is his family. His principles are hard work, precision and planning.
- General Medical council No: 4276517
- BAPRAS- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- BAAPS- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- ISAPS- International society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- BSSH- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- MBBS (Batchelor of Medicine &Batchelor of Surgery)
- MS General Surgery (Master of Surgery)
- MCh in Plastic Surgery
- FRCS (G)
- FRCS(Plast) Intercollegiate Speciality Examination in Plastic Surgery
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon – Queen Victoria Hospital, Holtye Road, East Grinstead, Sussex RH19 3DZ
- Honorary Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford
- Honorary Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery – Horsham Hospital.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Neck lift
- Brow lift
- Upper and Lower eyelid reduction
- Prominent Ear correction
- Non surgical treatments Botox® and Restylane®
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast Lift
- Inverted Nipple correction
- Correction for breast Asymmetry
- Thigh Lift
- Arm Lift