This pages outlines a list of useful resources for your perusal. If you would like to have a link added to this page, please contact us, we will consider all enquiries.
- General Medical Council
- All doctors are required to be on the General Medical Council's register, but that dies not mean that they have specialist training in plastic and cosmetic surgery. To check whether your surgeon is on the specialist register for Plastic surgery, click the link above.
- Department of Health
- The Department of health had guidance on cosmetic surgery, and non surgical treatments such as Botox and wrinkle fillers.
- For a complete list of BAAPS members and information from the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons on the safety and training, click the link above.
- For a complete list of BAPRAS members and information from the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons on the safety and training, click the link above.
- Counselling Directory
- The purpose of the Counselling Directory is ultimately to provide the UK with a huge counselling support network, enabling those in distress to find a counsellor close to them and appropriate for their needs. This is a free, confidential service that will hopefully encourage those in distress to seek help.
Add our link
If you would like to add our link to your own website, please use the following code: